– I’m not exactly sure what I’m going to post, hence the title.
– Its been almost 2 months with the new company and I ain’t complaining. I realised here that the more one knows about computers, the less one knows about computers. It doesn’t really make sense, or does it? I have so much to learn and so less time to do it. Oh well..
– Its been raining on and off lately, mostly ON. I recently caught a cold. I guess it doesn’t move as fast as it used to while we were kids.
– I recently joined a group called “Mafia Recruitment” – something, and then I realised, as I added and accepted new yet unknown friendships, that I AM AN ADDICT. But, hey, at least I’m not using my credit card to buy Rewards Points.. Nyaah!!
– “One man’s fart is another man’s fuel” – ME
– Thank god weekend is coming. A little relief from a world of conformity.. kinda like the scene where Neo and Trinity flew above the clouds and saw the sun, and then headed back down again.. Snatches of Sanity… now where had I heard that before..😛
– Growing older.. time reducing… stamina decreasing… life burdening… tension growing… kidney failing… health deteriorating… eyesight shortening… bowels disarranging… job sucking… memory minimizing… and stuff..
– One thing about Air-conditioning that really bugs me, is that there is no breeze, as with a ceiling/table fan. You’re nose-deep busy in your work when suddenly, out of nowhere, you let loose a packet of bad ass-stench. There’s no damn breeze to blow it away! It’s like NGTV’s hair, it just won’t move! So you take a notebook and try to whisk it away when your boss comes in and suddenly stops, flared nostrils. He clearly knew what had happened, but won’t utter a word until the next Team party, just when you think all had been forgotten… DAMMIT!
– Anyways… enough thoughts for now.. more later, unless I have something meaningful to post, until then…